- Cloud storage. Once your photos and videos are converted to digital format, you're free to share them with family and friends via a secure high-quality video sharing website.
- Home movie transfer. iMemories transfers your home movies (8 mm, 16 mm, Super 8, Hi8, VHS and MiniDV) to DVD before the heat, dust, humidity and the years themselves take their toll.
- Photo transfer. iMemories scans your scattered old photos and unlabeled digital photo collection and creates a digital library that's easy to manage and share.
- Search those dusty boxes in the basement and gather your originals.
- Send them to iMemories via UPS.
- After they're converted and digitally preserved, you may watch and share them online via a secure and private account.
- You can then create your own custom DVDs.
- Your DVDs, along with the originals, are shipped back to you. If you still want your photos and movies available for sharing and easy access online, you're free to do so for $7.99 per month or $59.99 annually (or use this coupon for free trial).
Beyond Facebook – Twenty Some Social Tools Your Business Should Be Using
Will Social Intranet Gobble Up CRM? Yes, And It’s Only A Matter Of Time
Duda Mobile Takes On iOS And Android
PickyDomains - startup that caught everyone by surprise
From 0 To $30,000 A Month With Dropshipping
Off the Books: The Underground Economy of the Urban Poor
How TribeHR Turned Simple Idea Into Millions