Thursday, February 16, 2017
Friday, July 08, 2016
New Free Website Forms In Bitrix24 CRM
- need of a website where the form will be placed;
- web form creation may be complicated for a sales agent when additional programming skills are demanded;
- difficulties with filled form results processing;
- results transfer to the CRM;
- form results analytics where e.g. Google Analytics connection can be really handy.
The purpose of any web form is to get a new lead or contact, or add more information to the existing client records in your CRM.
We have tried to minimize your efforts with a new smart web forms in Bitrix24. Discover the advantages of Bitrix24 CRM web forms:
1. Easy web form designer:
2. Public page for your web forms with your Bitrix24 domain name (your company name) on it:
Custom background image, different tabs background & text colors, 3 types of form theme, etc.
3. Integration with Bitrix24 CRM:
4. Queue of several responsible persons for web forms results distribution (coming soon)
5. Web forms results can be connected to Google Analytics (you will be able to add your Google Analytic ID inside the form designer)
6. Five pre-designed forms (coming soon)
7. Three scenarios for web forms:
- simple forms;
- forms with field rules;
- forms with online payment option (e.g. client will be forwarded to Paypal payment page after form is completed):
Products from the catalog can be selected and added to the form, so that a client will be able to choose:
After the form is completed, the client will see the final invoice with online payment options and be redirected to the chosen provider (e.g. Paypal) payment page:
8. Embedded forms – copy & paste the code into your web page:
Use Bitrix24 CRM forms to boost productivity. All form data will be saved to the CRM system; managers will only have to process the collected information inside the CRM system.
Use forms in the chat, on your site's pages or send a link to a public page so that your clients can complete the form whenever they choose.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Bitrix24 Helps Endeleza International Provide Affordable And Quality Education In Kenya
Why Endeleza Matters
By law primary education in Kenya is free, but in practice it does not happen: teachers don’t get paid in schools and families have to compensate their salaries. Children who do not have financial means to pay their school fees are deprived of access to education. As about half of the population lives below the poverty line in Kenya, a significant portion of citizens has no access to basic sanitation, medical treatment, regular food and live in precarious conditions, which further impairs the quality of education and perpetuates the cycle of poverty across generations.
At the moment Endeleza provides education and meals for 300 local children in Kenya. This association is growing, attracting new members who believe that much more can be done for local children.
How Bitrix24 Helps
CRM, Calendars, Tasks and Projects are the most necessary tools for the association. The team believes that Bitrix24 improved their productivity, as their tasks are getting more organized and on time. Bitrix24 CRM helps Endeleza attract new members and grow as association. By the end of the year Endeleza plans to double the number of people who collaborate via Bitrix24.
“Previously the NGO used Asana but when we needed a CRM with multiple users, I ran behind several systems and performed tests on them. Bitrix24 was the one which gave us greater user flexibility and more utilities. Moreover, our concern was to pass on the money to African children. As Bitrix24 is a free solution, it was the first option of choice,” says Felipe Gerais, a representative of Endeleza.
Learn more about how you can use Bitrix24 as free non-profit management software.