Monday, July 23, 2007

How To Make $5 Million With A Board Game


http://www.mcneillbrighterminds.com/

Imagine turning an idea you hatched during your morning shower into a $5 million business--in just three years. That is precisely how Don McNeill, the Wilmington, Delaware, inventor of You've Been Sentenced, conceived of his now wildly popular board game for kids ages 8 and up, which uses a deck of 540 pentagon-shaped cards to come up with ingenious and hilarious sentences.

"I started with an idea, one investor and $50,000, which was just enough to pay the bills," says McNeill, 43. "My daughter drew the prototype on her computer, and I called people I knew from a 20-year career selling commercial printing and gave them one-quarter of 1 percent of the company to help me produce the game."

Typo Error Makes Every Lotto Ticket A $1000 Winner

Bar And Grill Offers $5 All-You-Can-Eat Deep Fried Testicles Special